---------------------------- Pandemic conclusion 2023 ----------------------------

Brownstone Institute: https://brownstone.org/ - very interesting, most articles and topic to current situation

Conclusion sources:

Main alternative resources:

National Canada Citizens Inquiry https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/
UK Column: https://www.ukcolumn.org/live
Brownstone Institute: https://brownstone.org/ - USA
Corona Investigative Committee: https://corona-ausschuss.de - Germany
Geopolitics and Empire: https://guadalajarageopolitics.com
Children's Health Defense: https://childrenshealthdefense.org

Interesting links to follow:

Updated: 13.02.2024

Paul's story

Share your story. Describe your experience of Covid/lockdown, how has it's changed your life & what's brought you to this site
alisonfletch

Paul's story

Post by alisonfletch »

I came across Paul after reading his excellent blog that was different and full of practical advice abut talking to people who seemed unaware that the government was lying about Covid. https://paul007edwards.wixsite.com/home

Then, all went quiet. Now I know why. Here is his story. If you want to contact Paul, you can via https://www.emailaprisoner.com/

“I am hoping you can help me. I am in prison serving a 21-month sentence for breaking windows at 2 vaccination centres in North Wales in December 2021.

I do not consider myself to be a criminal. I acted out of conscience. I wanted to warn people of the dangers of the vaccines and obstruct the Covid19 Vaccination Programme if I could. I did it for the protection of others, and at great personal cost.

During 2020 and 2021, my life was progressively ruined because I could not bring myself to comply with all the restrictions being imposed upon us. I would not wear a facemask, and I would not have the jab. The more I found out about what was going on the more I became convinced that the covid19 agenda was about the imposition of totalitarianism, and the vaccines were unnecessary, ineffective against any disease, and deliberately dangerous to people's health.

Whatever the personal consequences, I could not go along with it. As time went on, the personal consequences got nastier and nastier. First of all, I was alienated by everyone around me. I was only sporadically able to get work in 2021. I was evicted from the marital home. My wife has divorced me. There were nights spent sleeping in my car before I moved in with my elderly father. There was time spent in police cells. Malicious accusations were made against me.

Whilst I was living with my father between September and December 2021, I did not work. I dedicated my time to opposing the covid19 agenda by writing articles, creating websites, talking to people on the street, handing out leaflets, demonstrating at roundabouts, and posting on social media.

My father disapproved of what I was doing. He wanted me to get a job and move out. I was using his house like a free hotel. It was an uncomfortable arrangement but I stuck it out for as long as I could because it enabled me to devote my time to protesting. But as time passed, I felt more and more unwelcome. But if I had to leave my father's house, I would have to give up my total resistance...
I would have to get a job and a place of my own or I would be homeless. I would have to start complying. I was determined not to. I decided that if the time came that I had to leave my father's house, I would try a last, desperate attempt to obstruct the vaccine programme rather than give up without a fight.

I had been desperately trying to reach people and warn them of the dangers they were facing by all the usual peaceful, democratic means available to ordinary people like myself. But it wasn't working. People were being brainwashed by blanket propaganda. Doctors and scientists who spoke out were being smeared and thrown out of work. There was an atmosphere of fear.

Free speech was being suppressed. The suppression of free speech is an act of violence by those in power against those being subjugated. If people cannot complain lawfully with words, how else can they oppose injustices? With violence?

I did not want to harm anyone. It would be wrong. It would be very distasteful to me. It would be counter-productive. I decided that I would attack inanimate objects rather than people. I came to the conclusion that, under the extreme circumstances, targeted vandalism against vaccination centres was justified. It would also be lawful. It is perfectly justifiable to damage property in order to protect people who are in danger.

The plan was forming in my mind to cause as much damage as possible at a vaccination centre when it was closed and nobody was about. Then wait for the police to arrive. I would be arrested and demand a trial by jury. If I could present evidence in full of vaccine harms, I was sure a jury of ordinary, decent members of the public would not condemn me. If I was found Not Guilty it would set a precedent for the legalised vandalism of vaccination centres. Faced with that, the authorities would have no choice but to suspend the vaccination programme.

That was the plan in essence. Of course, I realised that the authorities were not just going to roll over and let an unknown individual threaten enterprises in which £tens of billions had been invested. They would make sure I was found Guilty by fair means or foul.
Nevertheless, I would try. I had to try.

I am afraid I was not well prepared when I put my plan into action. After an argument with my father, I had walked out. I decided to go ahead with my plan even though it was not ready...

In consequence, I did not have lawyers in place who would fight hard for me because they believed in the cause. Instead, I was forced to rely on the duty solicitors who were more obstructive than helpful. I asked for Francis Hoar to be my barrister. Instead I was landed with a barrister who wanted to describe the evidence of the duplicity of the authorities and the dangers of the vaccines as my "sincerely held beliefs". I could not allow this. He was supposed to be defending me but he was intending, by his choice of words, to invite the jury to disbelieve me.

I decided to defend myself in court. Unfortunately, when I had been imprisoned, I had not been allowed to copy the numbers of my supporters for my mobile phone. I asked my sister to email people for me but she wouldn't help. I was completely isolated, and cut off from my sources of information. As a prisoner, I had no access to the internet. I had no notes with me. My solicitors would not do any useful research.

I had made the mistake of imagining that I would be in contact with supporters whilst I was in prison. I had imagined that when people learned about my case and the potential blow that could be struck against the vaccination programme, they would rally round and provide me with the latest facts and figures. I had imagined that expert witnesses would come forward and offer to testify. How naive I was!

No experts came forward. I did not learn a single new useful fact whilst I was imprisoned awaiting trial. I had to rely on my memory to compose a statement for my defence. I surprised myself by managing to write 38 pages. I listed 20 reasons why the authorities were not to be believed on anything to do with Covid19. I went into great detail to back up my assertions. I explained how the vaccination programme was violating the Nuremburg Code by coercing people into taking the vaccines. But in regard to the vaccine harms themselves, I could only remember one fact with sufficient clarity to be able to withstand cross-examination.

It was well publicised that the JCVI had recommended that children were not to be given the vaccines because of the risks, and yet, the authorities, despite insisting that they were "following the science", chose to ignore this advice. One single fact. But the implications of that fact are staggering for anyone who takes the time to fully consider them. When I read my statement in court, after I had listed the 20 reasons, the judge stopped me...

I was not allowed to go into detail because I was not an expert. I had wanted to explain in detail to prove that my assertions were based on fact. The judge preferred that the jury should regard my statements as the misguided opinions of a non-expert. I finished my evidence by an explanation of the coercion in violation of the Nuremburg Code, and the Government ignoring the JCVI recommendation.

As I had no expert witness, the Prosecution had not called an expert to rebut. So the jury would have to base their assessment of the risks of the vaccines, the central issue of the case, upon my unsupported statements against their own prejudices, largely formed from the blanket propaganda from the media.

Whatever verdicts they arrived at would be a litmus test of the extent of the control over the public psyche that had been achieved by the media brainwashing effort.

After 3 and 1/2 hours of deliberation the jury still could not agree even a majority verdict on any of the 3 charges levelled against me.
The judge was getting very impatient. He resorted to telling them off. He put them under time pressure. If they could not agree verdicts within 15 minutes, their deliberations would be adjourned until the next day. But only if they could assure him that more time would be useful. If they felt that they would be unable to agree no matter how much time they were given then he would dismiss them and the case would have to be settled "another way". (I think he meant by a re-trial).

He sent the jury back to their deliberations with: "The defendant has admitted damaging the windows. By doing so he aimed to prevent people from being able to choose to receive the vaccines". Thus, he mixed an agreed fact together with the prosecution case to concoct what was, in effect, an instruction to find me Guilty. There was no mention of the defence case that by aiming to prevent people being coerced into receiving the vaccines, I was actually defending people's freedom of choice.

The jury returned within 10 minutes and found me Guilty of 2 charges of Criminal Damage. I take comfort from the fact that, despite the judge's bullying, the verdicts were still only by a majority, and they could not agree to find me Guilty of a 3rd charge of Assault.
2 out of 12 jurors (16%) did not agree I was Guilty of Criminal Damage. Multiply this by the UK population and it means more than 11M people would have agreed that I did not act wrongly by breaking those windows...

I appealed my convictions based on the misdirection of the jury but it has been rejected and 6 weeks added to my sentence.
At the start of November, halfway through my sentence, as is standard, I was released (under supervision). I did not submit to covid restrictions and was not going to submit to probation conditions. But I did not want to live as a fugitive so after 6 days I gave myself up and was re-imprisoned. But while I was out I had the chance to re-connect with supporters. I am no longer isolated and this has made a big difference to me.

I now receive information about what is happening e.g. as of 28/Sep/22, the VAERS system had recorded 2,272 confirmed deaths attributed to the vaccines. 464,058 people had claimed to have been injured by the vaccines. When I first learned of these statistics, I was shocked. This is what I had been trying to warn people about and hoping to prevent. But I failed.

Many times since the trial, I have tortured myself with thoughts of what I could have done differently and things I could have told the jury but didn't. Maybe I should have asked them: "How will you feel if you condemn me now and later find out that 1000s of people have died and many more are disabled because of the vaccines?" If the jurors had been faced with those VAERS statistics I don't think one of them would have found me guilty.

Fresh evidence is continually coming to light of the devastating effects of the vaccines e.g. 14,000 extra out of hospital heart attacks in 2021 compared to 2020. I hope at some point to raise a fresh appeal based on new evidence. This time with proper legal support. I think this would be in the public interest as well as being of benefit to me.

The vaccination programme is still going on. It still needs to be stopped. My case could be another way of applying pressure to bring this about.

Please help me in whatever way you can”.

PAUL EDWARDS,
PRISONER NUMBER A2385ET,
HMP BERWYN,
139 BRIDGE ROAD,
WREXHAM,
LL13 9QE.