https://freedomalliance.co.uk/2021/09/0 ... pool-echo/
The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) has upheld a complaint against the Liverpool Echo newspaper brought by Joanne Allman, who stood as Freedom Alliance candidate in the borough of Sefton in the local council elections in May. The Liverpool Echo is part of Reach plc, one of the UK’s biggest newspaper groups.
This ruling is significant because it undermines one of the major arguments put forward in support of lockdowns, that is, that they allegedly reduce the number of deaths from covid. Research does not support this standpoint. There is considerable scientific evidence that lockdowns are not effective even on their own terms, quite apart from the societal and economic harms they cause.
Interesting links to follow:
- Doctors for Covid Ethics Symposium - Session 1: The False Pandemic
- Doctors for Covid Ethics Symposium - Session 2: The Going Direct Reset
- The Irish Inquiry - The Iconoclast Roundtable Series #3
- Investigative Corona Committee Germany
- Off Guardian - alternative news
- Odysee - alternative YouTube
- Rumble - alternative YouTube
Share here initiatives, organisations or movements which help to fight against lockdown and covid policies.
1 post • Page 1 of 1